Anyone want to meet up...TODAY?! Ongoing post for same day Meetups!

Princess_Nikki

DIS Veteran
Ok, so I’m a local & thought it would be good to have a thread to find a DISer who might be traveling solo, or bored, or local, or traveling in a group and needing some escape time!!

Did you maybe not find anyone traveling on your dates?
Maybe you decided
to wing it!
Maybe you didn’t want to make predetermined plans!

Feel free to post here looking for a friendly DISer & if you are hoping to find someone to meetup with TODAY/TONIGHT!!

Obviously this will be an ongoing thread aimed at helping people finding someone at the last minute to hang out with.

The other thread is a great thread for posting dates, future dates and future meet ups but this one’s aim is just finding someone on the very day you need to find someone! :)

Last edited:

hey hun soon as i can this annoying thing called money always seems to get in the way lol
Text ya later :-)

I'm local too. Wish I would have seen this last night. LOL

Lol I feel you. I’m always missing “same day” posts! Or DISers in town so I’ve been trying to do a better job of keeping up with this section of the forum.

Also thought it would be fun to have a post directed just at meeting up for the same day, so I’m sure I will post in here again next time I make an escape to Disney!

Ok, so I’m a local & thought it would be good to have a thread to find a DISer who might be traveling solo, or bored, or local, or traveling in a group and needing some escape time!!

Did you maybe not find anyone traveling on your dates?
Maybe you decided
to wing it!
Maybe you didn’t want to make predetermined plans!

Feel free to post here looking for a friendly DISer & if you are hoping to find someone to meetup with TODAY/TONIGHT!!

Obviously this will be an ongoing thread aimed at helping people finding someone at the last minute to hang out with.

The other thread is a great thread for posting dates, future dates and future meet ups but this one’s aim is just finding someone on the very day you need to find someone! :)

This thread is a great idea! Who is going tonight/tomorrow?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter