Anyone want my Legoland passes?

alohamom

DIS Veteran
We went to Legoland in December and loved it! As we were exiting they were offering a free second day ticket, all you had to do was go to guest services and they re-issued it for you. Having had a great time and knowing we would be back to SoCal sometime in the future I got them. The only thing is they expire the beginning of April and we are not going back til June or later(DH does training and we tag along). I kept them kinda hoping we could squeeze a little trip in before April but it is not going to happen! They are good for one day admission for 2 children and 1 adult(DH was in training!) and I will happily give them for free to anyone who will use them for sure, I hate to see them go to waste and we had so much fun! Let me know if any of you need them-Suzanne.

What a nice offer! We were planning to go in early April and could use them if you still have them available. The kids and I were just talking about Legoland today!

This is what I impresses me the most is how people are willing to help each other out when they can Awsome! We are going to Legoland in early March our kids don't know about our trip it's going to be a surprise. We are from Canada and can't wait to escape the cold.

We went to Legoland in December and loved it! As we were exiting they were offering a free second day ticket, all you had to do was go to guest services and they re-issued it for you. Having had a great time and knowing we would be back to SoCal sometime in the future I got them. The only thing is they expire the beginning of April and we are not going back til June or later(DH does training and we tag along). I kept them kinda hoping we could squeeze a little trip in before April but it is not going to happen! They are good for one day admission for 2 children and 1 adult(DH was in training!) and I will happily give them for free to anyone who will use them for sure, I hate to see them go to waste and we had so much fun! Let me know if any of you need them-Suzanne.
If the passes are still available, would love them! My family and I are flying from Toronto, to San Diego...up to Disney Land...then to Disney World. First time to California.

This is partly a business trip for me...then time with the family.

If not, any suggestions on any other neat things to do during March 10th through to the 17th?

We'll be in San Diego from March 24 - 28 and visiting legoland on the 26th. If the passes don't work for the others, I would definitely use them. Thanks for the offer!! (PM me if still available).

I checked them again today and they must be used before March 31st so kwmitchell, you were the first person going in March. Pm me with your mailing address and I will send them to you. If for some reason you cannot pm me let me know through this thread and we will figure it out.

What a great offer..
Anyone else have FREE Legoland, Sea World or Disneyland tickets. We only need 1 Disney Hopper ticket so my hubby can upgrade to an Annual Pass. 1 day left on a 3 or 4 dayer??
Thanks!!

If she can't...

Alice and I are moving back to Hawaii April 1; we'd love to spend a day with the little two at Legoland before we leave. TIA.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter