Anyone visiting Aulani soon?

I’ll be there in September! Sept. 19-29th. Can’t wait!
That’s so exciting! We hope you have the best time! Is it your first time?
Would you be willing/able to assist me in purchasing an Aulani robe? We were there in February and I completely spaced getting one at the gift shop >:( and they’re no longer available online through Disney.
Thanks!

That’s so exciting! We hope you have the best time! Is it your first time?
Would you be willing/able to assist me in purchasing an Aulani robe? We were there in February and I completely spaced getting one at the gift shop >:( and they’re no longer available online through Disney.
Thanks!

Yes, of course! It would be my pleasure. If I recall correctly they were one size fits all. How many do you need?

It is our second time (first time was on our honeymoon in 2015), so Aulani holds a special place in our hearts.

Yes, of course! It would be my pleasure. If I recall correctly they were one size fits all. How many do you need?

It is our second time (first time was on our honeymoon in 2015), so Aulani holds a special place in our hearts.
You are the greatest, thank you!!! They should offer two sizes, S/M and L/XL. Would you please get one of each?
If I’m mistaken and it’s one size, two would be fantastic 😊
I can’t thank you enough!!

That is so amazing you went there on your honeymoon, understandably it holds a special place in your hearts! Hope you have the best time in September!

Hi ... just checking in. Your Aulani trip is getting near, so excited for you!! Are you still willing to assist me in purchasing 2 Aulani bathrobes? Let me know if you’d like to connect personally. Thanks again!!

I am wondering if they have new Tori Richard outfits for all of the full size (18”) Duffy and friends, too.

we were at Aulani last December and had a wonderful time. I, too, fell in love with the robes, but they were sold out of them in the giftshops when we were there. I checked monthly on the Disney Store website, and they said they were sold-out as well. Now the website no longer even offers the robe!

Does anyone know if they still have them and/or if they are now avaialble at the Aulani resort?

I found a personal shopper in Hawaii, so anyone reading this can ignore my request. Have a great holiday, and enjoy spending time with your family.

If I can also ask for a favor... can y’all please check on Olu merch availability and prices for me please? I’m interested in the plushes and pass holders

Thank you in advance

You are the greatest, thank you!!! They should offer two sizes, S/M and L/XL. Would you please get one of each?
If I’m mistaken and it’s one size, two would be fantastic 😊
I can’t thank you enough!!

That is so amazing you went there on your honeymoon, understandably it holds a special place in your hearts! Hope you have the best time in September!
The bathrobes are available. Let me know if your still interested.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!