Anyone visited ALL Disney resorts?

Thank you all SO much for the great information. I know it is still a long way away, but I was just wondering whether the idea would actually work, or whether I shouldn't even consider it. It sounds as though it will definitely work. We are actually planning to be away for almost 3 months I think, so that would give us plenty of time to visit other places in between the parks, so we wouldn't get burnt out. We don't even go on a lot of rides, because we both get motion sickness, but we can spend hours just walking around looking at everything and checking out the shops and people watching, to see the enjoyment on their faces to be in such an incredible place.

I am going to take note of many things that have been said, but I will also post a lot more questions when it gets closer. I will need to know things about accommodation for example. I have NO idea where it is better to stay on site and where it is OK to not do so. I will also be picking brains to see what else there is to see at each location other than the Disney park.

Thank you all again. I have loved reading about everyone's visits and tours around the world.

I've only been to DLR, lol. I'd love to try the other parks, though; Tokyo DisneySea looks like it has some awesome rides!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!