Anyone use yahoo mail?

SpaceMtnGirl

DIS Veteran
if you use yahoo mail.... is it working for you today?

I just bought emailed Disney tickets from UT at my 30 day FP mark and naturally my email is down for the first time ever. Lol.

Just checking to see if it’s just me or what.

It was working fine 2 hours ago for me, and is working fine now.

Thanks all. I reached out to yahoo Twitter support and they had me check email over mobile data and it worked. Can not access it via my Spectrum WiFi.

Disappointingly, I still don’t have my UT tickets email. :(

Do they not deliver e-tickets on weekends?

The UT web site says my order is still processing. Guess I should have just ordered directly from Disney.

Their website says Disney E tickets can take up to 24 hours to reach you.

E-tickets for non-reservation based products will be emailed to you within 1-2 hours of placing your order. E-tickets for reservation-based products will be emailed to you after the vendor has confirmed your reservation details (usually within 48 business hours of purchasing). Disney E-tickets may take up to 24 hours to be emailed to you.

My Yahoo account is working fine. You said you purchased Disney ticket from UT. Edited- this is why I pay the few bucks extra to Disney.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter