Anyone use Walmart delivery for groceries?

kittyab

DIS Veteran
I see that Walmart now delivers. (or you can order on line and just pick up at the store). Anyone use this to stock their room?

I used Walmart once

Never again. I actually use Walmart pick up regularly at home, but I scheduled a, early evening delivery and the groceries never arrived. It wook a good hour of phone calls to get it straightened out, so from now on IF we decide to go with Walmart, we'll pick it up.

I've done Walmart delivery 3 times. It's worked out fine, escpecially since we get delivery during our pool time so we are at the resort. You need to be there when they deliver. Tempted to try the Prime Now on the next trip though just to try it out. Bell Services was delivering a lot of Prime Now orders when we were at BWV in July.

We used Walmart in March and it worked out fine. We were not there when they arrived and Bell Services stored to groceries until we arrived.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter