Anyone use shopdisney.com?

deedubb

Always Grumpy, except when at Disney!
Just wondering how they ship their items. I find that UPS/Fedex etc charge excessive fees for shipments across the border and I will usually avoid buying anything unless they use USPS.

Just wondering how they ship their items. I find that UPS/Fedex etc charge excessive fees for shipments across the border and I will usually avoid buying anything unless they use USPS.

I haven't - I have always found the shipping rates to just be ridiculous!

very excessive fees! we ordered a gift last year. it cost 30-40$ US, and the fees when it was delivered were 28$. definitely not worth it, in my opinion.

I use the UPS store on military road and have things shipped there. Often they have free shipping to a US address. :)

Just a heads up for anyone who has been considering buying something from this site. There is a 2% cash back through ebates.ca and right now, you get 20% off storewide with a $75 purchase with code SAVEMORE. Looks like this might end tomorrow though so act fast.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts