Anyone try the RBT Fantasmic Premium seating?

Still debating whether to keep this or the BB Fantasmic package. Look forward for the reviews.
What date is your reservation ? I think the pp has a reservation for today so hopefully they report back. My reservation is until the 30th, but we talked it over as a family and we decided to keep it unless there are really really bad reviews. DD said she will not watch from the floor and wants to watch from RBT even if the view is not perfect. So if we want to watch it it has through be with premium dining. Otherwise we might do a nice diner at Steakhouse 55 or something nice and relaxing

If you have time could you post a review here. Have a great trip!
Good Morning Everyone! So far this has been a great trip...weather has been improving daily. Last night the DW and I did the RBT Premium package and have a few photos (sorry no video). Service was impeccable and the food was pretty good for Disney table service standards. For this package you reportedly have to call the Disney Dine number and reserve - no website reservations and it is only for the first show (9 PM). The first attached photo is the patio area taken from the front of RBT showing the raised Premium dining area. Second photo is where you check in, at 7:15 pm to receive a wrist band = located next Tarzan's Tree House, followed by a photo of the dining area again. There is a waiting area there, and you will be called up for seating by a waitress. Fourth photo is of our seating in the second row. There are three rows, the prime is of course on the railing. Seating is assigned by the staff and cannot or will not be changed. We were assigned second row despite reserving exacting at 7 am 60 days out, being first to check in at 6:55 PM and first to line up. No one including the manager on duty would tell me how they choose the seating, because there were parties of 2, 3, 4, and 5 seated at the rail. Despite all our efforts to get there I'd have to say the views were not bad, as my awful (sorry about these photos) show. So the food was good, service was excellent, views were not bad, sound was a little loud, and yes, we would do it again because were had seats. Hope this was informative. Ask any questions. Thanks.

rsz_img_20171208_164103338.jpg rsz_img_20171208_191312085.jpg rsz_img_20171208_192728094.jpg rsz_img_20171208_194747840.jpg rsz_img_20171208_210621897.jpg

Thank you so much for your review. I wonder how they determine the seating? I called first thing at 60 days out as well so I guess I will keep my fingers crossed. I could always stand at the back if I can't see.

Good Morning Everyone! So far this has been a great trip...weather has been improving daily. Last night the DW and I did the RBT Premium package and have a few photos (sorry no video). Service was impeccable and the food was pretty good for Disney table service standards. For this package you reportedly have to call the Disney Dine number and reserve - no website reservations and it is only for the first show (9 PM). The first attached photo is the patio area taken from the front of RBT showing the raised Premium dining area. Second photo is where you check in, at 7:15 pm to receive a wrist band = located next Tarzan's Tree House, followed by a photo of the dining area again. There is a waiting area there, and you will be called up for seating by a waitress. Fourth photo is of our seating in the second row. There are three rows, the prime is of course on the railing. Seating is assigned by the staff and cannot or will not be changed. We were assigned second row despite reserving exacting at 7 am 60 days out, being first to check in at 6:55 PM and first to line up. No one including the manager on duty would tell me how they choose the seating, because there were parties of 2, 3, 4, and 5 seated at the rail. Despite all our efforts to get there I'd have to say the views were not bad, as my awful (sorry about these photos) show. So the food was good, service was excellent, views were not bad, sound was a little loud, and yes, we would do it again because were had seats. Hope this was informative. Ask any questions. Thanks.

View attachment 287960 View attachment 287961 View attachment 287962 View attachment 287963 View attachment 287964
Thanks for your review! It helps getting different peoples perspectives. DD would like to know if you are able to see Mickey opening the show or is it too far away? I had heard that seats were given based on what time you reserved , But if you reserved at 7 am on the 60th day mark and got seated in the second row then I do not know how they are assigning seats. We reserved on the 60th day mark but about 9 am so I guess we will see where we are seated.

Thanks for your review and photos! I think we'll probably keep our reservations. Fingers crossed for a good view! We are scheduled for the 17th and I'll try to come back and post some photos or video with my overall impression.

View attachment 287960 View attachment 287961 View attachment 287962 View attachment 287963 View attachment 287964

Thanks for the update! The pictures really help.

I ended up keeping my ressie and doing it, too- this past Friday. I dont have pics, but I ended up in the third row. Yay, me - lol! I was not expecting a perfect view, so I was fine with it. We could have sat and seen pretty well, but stood so we could see a little more. I think if I couldnt get the front row, would then prefer the back row, so that I could stand. Of course, some would say I didnt pick this package to stand and you wouldnt have to- but a bit of a better vantage point. I was okay with standing since I didnt have to stand an hour or so to fight for ground seating and not all claustrophobic. Food was okay, not great but not terrible. If I wanted to see the show again I would be willing to do the package as it was good enough. Oh, and even though the site shows a$25 upcharge, we were charged $15- perhaps because that is what the site said when we made the ressies.

I ended up keeping my ressie and doing it, too- this past Friday. I dont have pics, but I ended up in the third row. Yay, me - lol! I was not expecting a perfect view, so I was fine with it. We could have sat and seen pretty well, but stood so we could see a little more. I think if I couldnt get the front row, would then prefer the back row, so that I could stand. Of course, some would say I didnt pick this package to stand and you wouldnt have to- but a bit of a better vantage point. I was okay with standing since I didnt have to stand an hour or so to fight for ground seating and not all claustrophobic. Food was okay, not great but not terrible. If I wanted to see the show again I would be willing to do the package as it was good enough. Oh, and even though the site shows a$25 upcharge, we were charged $15- perhaps because that is what the site said when we made the ressies.
Thanks for the review. Good to know I can stand at the back if I can't see. Standing up for 20 minutes isn't bad. I can't wait:dogdance:

Is there a B.B. package option as well as RBT?

There is a BB dining package, but the seating is on the ground. While there are no actual chairs (like with the RBT premium package), the BB seating area is up front and center in the viewing area. You also get a foam cushion to sit on. Do a search on this forum for reviews of the BB F! dining package and photos of the show from the BB viewing area.

Where do I find this premium package? I'm looking on the reservations page and not seeing it anywhere over the new year's holiday.

You can certainly reserve these packages on the DD website, if they're available, then the website shows them. I booked one for the BB package the other day.

You can certainly reserve these packages on the DD website, if they're available, then the website shows them. I booked one for the BB package the other day.
The premium package at RBT can actually not be reserved online.

I just talked to the Disney dining line and they said the RBT premium package usually sells out immediately on the first day available.
probably thats why we made our reservations on the 60th day mark just to be safe. What date were you looking to reserve?

probably thats why we made our reservations on the 60th day mark just to be safe. What date were you looking to reserve?

I wasn't, I just had them on the line to ask about my woc dessert package...... which I booked for NYE!! So I'm thrilled. Will see WOC and the 9pm fireworks in DCA from the dessert package spot.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter