Anyone there today? Is HM open?

WonkaKid

DIS Veteran
I understand that Haunted Mansion is slated to re-open today following the takedown of the NBC layover. Is anyone there today and can you tell me/us if it is in fact open? The app indicates that it's still down for refurb. Thanks!

I thought I had read that the overlay removal is slated to go through today (1/18), with the attraction re-opening on the 19th.

I thought I had read that the overlay removal is slated to go through today (1/18), with the attraction re-opening on the 19th.

This was my recollection too. I just checked over on MousePlanet and they have it listed closed through today. So, WonkaKid, perhaps someone will be able to let you know tomorrow if it has reopened.

No, not open. The CM said it will be in the next day or two.
Disappointed for the after hours party.

After-hours party? Do tell.

They have a special extra ticket event tonight from 8:00 to 1:00, a "throwback" night. I tried to do the link from the DL site, but screwed it up. It shows it sold out for online tix -- don't know about at the gate. Fun idea. There wasn't too much promotion.

We were there today and it was closed. Green tarps were still up on the fences. I’m hoping it opens before we leave!

I rode the overlay version when I was there in October. Each year I like it just a little more, But the original still has my heart. I can't wait to ride in in 1 WEEK!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter