Anyone still watch Grey's Anatomy??

I totally agree; I just don't know how else they'll address him just taking off without any interactions/goodbyes etc. So odd.

I expect they'll just jump forward in time a bit and have other characters mention it in conversation.

I don't think they can jump forward because they are having that big crossover event this week with the car crashing into Joe's bar. Unless they just don't mention him until that story line is over.
Sure hope they don't kill him off....

What I got from reading the articles when he announced it, was that it was him who decided to move on and leave, not Shonda's idea.

* I always thought him and Meredith would end up together too!

After binge watching the last 5 or so seasons, I've concluded that virtually none of the characters are very good people. My wife, a nurse, said, "what did you expect, they're surgeons."

I still watch it. I heard he was leaving, but he has still been on episodes. Maybe very small amounts, but still showing up. Interesting to see what they do about Jo.

I had no idea. What an odd way of handling it from such a great storyteller. Color me confused.

Yeah I told my mom about it when I found out about 10 days ago. It's a big shocker IMO. And his last episode already likely aired too ugh. I don't want him killed off either but I'm totally curious how they will handle his departure especially if Jo sticks around.

TBH I always loved his character but thought he was being held back by being with Jo and at first Jo was alright but over time she's a character I could do without.

Regardless the chemistry in the whole show has been lacking for years but I still watch it just miss how it used to be.

Yes, Alex Karev's last scene has already aired. It was the scene where he brought all the people into the courtroom to help Meredith keep her medical license. That was it. We just didn't know it at the time.

I still watch and will continue.
Meredith is also my least favorite character

I still watch it. I heard he was leaving, but he has still been on episodes. Maybe very small amounts, but still showing up. Interesting to see what they do about Jo.
His last episode aired in November.

I always said that I’ll watch it until Alex leaves since, over the years, he became my favorite.

I also don’t think the writers ever gave him enough content. I wanted him to eventually end up w/ Meredith. I love how they became each other’s “person” after Christina left. And I like Meredith best when she’s in scenes w/ Alex.

So, I don’t know if I’ll stick w/ what I originally said & quit watching now or not...

I do think it’s kinda sad that he doesn’t get a good good-bye episode, but I bet they write him off like they did April & Christina. He’s still “out there“ as chief of the other hospital, but just not seen on camera. It’ll be harder since, as far as we know, Jo is still part of the show, but it’ll probably end up being a little like how they write Bailey & Ben - except w/ Ben, of course, they can show him every now & then since he’s part of their crossover show.

I still watch but have gone a few seasons here and there skipping it and removing from the DVR when the storyline has gotten on my nerves. I started DVRing it again last year but it isn't one that I am dying to watch anymore. I didn't know about Alex leaving and hate to see him go. They should have given him a proper send off.

So, apparently Alex’s story will have an ending this coming Thursday. I’m afraid they are killing him off...hard to imagine any other way to end it that won’t end up ruining his character. ☹

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter