Anyone staying at Shades of Green have experience booking FP 60 days out?

Betty_Baylor99

Mouseketeer
I’ve read they’ve recently started allowing SoG guests book their FP 60 days out. Can anyone confirm personal experience doing this? I’ve already linked the SoG reservation in MDE. We are doing a split stay at SoG and then Yacht Club, and our FP window comes open soon. Just wanted to see if any SoG guests had any issues getting on to book at 7am EST 60 days out. Thanks!

I’ve read they’ve recently started allowing SoG guests book their FP 60 days out. Can anyone confirm personal experience doing this? I’ve already linked the SoG reservation in MDE. We are doing a split stay at SoG and then Yacht Club, and our FP window comes open soon. Just wanted to see if any SoG guests had any issues getting on to book at 7am EST 60 days out. Thanks!
NO issues booking fast passes at 60days out for SOG. Did it just last week at 7am EST exactly 60 days out.

Did you link your SOG reservation into My Disney Experience. If so how did you do it. I just tried, and was not able to get in.

Thank you.

Did you link your SOG reservation into My Disney Experience. If so how did you do it. I just tried, and was not able to get in.

Thank you.

I went onto MDE and clicked on “link resort reservation”. I then entered the SoG confirmation number listed on my confirmation email and DME was able to pull up my reservation, showing the date of my checkin and checkout. SoG now shows up on my resort reservations listed as my resort stay before I check into the Yacht Club.

Since we are guests at Shades of Green I was unable to link to my Disney experience but a call to computer help desk solved the problem. Tomorrow is 60 days for us. I shall be up early.

I hate to revive an old thread but were you able to book 60+ days out (as in book FPs for the 7th day of your stay) at 60 days from check in? The email with advanced tickets says " ***Fast passes cannot be scheduled more than 60 days prior to day of use. ***" so I was unsure if that meant the 60+ day FP booking was out. Hope that makes sense. Thank you

I hate to revive an old thread but were you able to book 60+ days out (as in book FPs for the 7th day of your stay) at 60 days from check in? The email with advanced tickets says " ***Fast passes cannot be scheduled more than 60 days prior to day of use. ***" so I was unsure if that meant the 60+ day FP booking was out. Hope that makes sense. Thank you
Your Duplicate Post on the Theme Parks board was answered.

SOG has its own thread on the Disney Resorts forum.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter