Anyone stayed in minion suite in early June?

Bethany10

DIS Veteran
Looking at adding a couple of days at an EP hotel during our May 31 - June 6th trip. We really like a bit of room, and while I'm fully prepared to book a throw away room at the lowest AP rate I can find and just use our booked Cabana Bay family suite for the whole week, DH really likes the look of Portofino. I think it's the idea of the boat that appeals to him.

The only room I can find at Portofino that gives us 3 "beds" is the minion suite. DS would be in hog heaven, and I'm open to dealing with the inevitable response from our teenager. However, I'm not willing to pay the current $800+ a night. I can find AP rates for February, but of course the crowd levels in Feb vs early June are wildly different.

Has anyone stayed in this suite on an AP rate and is willing to share what they paid? If you're more comfortable PMing me that's fine. I'm just trying to get an idea of cost.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!