Anyone stayed at the Fairfield Inn

I have Stayed at the Fairfiled INN twice and both times were great, The pool was warm, small hot tub but it was nice after a day at the park. Right next to mcdonalds and Millies. There is a Cafateria with some baked goods, hot dogs and stuff like that on the 3rd floor. There is an Internet cafe on the 3rd and 1st floors. They have excellent staff and security and I felt safe staying there.

The time I went was around $100 or so Canadian a night. I stayed 7 nights and had no problems. But I do prefer the DIsneyland Hotel though, haha

:Pinkbounc

We stayed there a few years ago and really liked it. It was close enough to walk over and then come back for a nap in the afternoon.

Last year, we stayed at the Park Vue - it was horrible! It may have been a little closer than the Fairfield, but it cost more and we had bad service. (We had arranged for a late check-in and there was no room for us when we arrived! We ended up with 4 people in a single room with a twin size rollaway bed!!) I should have gone with what we knew was good-the Fairfield. We also enjoyed Millie's restaurant that is right in front of it.

My only advice would be to ask for a room in the front of the hotel so you would be away from the freeway noise and you may get to see some of the Disneyland fireworks. :earsgirl:

I was supposed to stay there. Freaking travel agent lost my reservation! Now I'm at the Best Western Anaheim. I hope it's okay... Has anyone stayed there?

Fairfield Inn was nice when we stayed there in 2001. The only complaint I had was that we stayed over Thanksgiving weekend. The hotel decided to let most of their housekeeping staff have extra time off that weekend, so no clean towels or room cleaning. I know, minor to some people... but my room price was not any cheaper by not having these services than it was if the services were provided. The only notice we got was a flyer left on our bed one day letting us know that there would be no housekeeping services (if we needed any clean towels we were to come to the front desk and pick them up).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter