Anyone see the new MagicBand option on their reservation?

ReelRedHead

Mouseketeer
I thought today was the day that resort guests could choose updated magic bands for $10. I do not see the option on my reservation.

I would keep checking. I know sometimes when my company does stuff like this it takes time to show up.

I would call and ask but I am trying to avoid my call to them. I live in Canada and every time I call I get put on hold forever and man I see my long distance charges racking up lol

I would keep checking. I know sometimes when my company does stuff like this it takes time to show up.

I would call and ask but I am trying to avoid my call to them. I live in Canada and every time I call I get put on hold forever and man I see my long distance charges racking up lol

I live in Canada and always use Google Hangouts on my iPhone to call WDW or DLR for free. Quality of calls is very good.

From a FB group I’m part of, several people called and were told it’s not out and date is not yet known.

I thought today was the day that resort guests could choose updated magic bands for $10. I do not see the option on my reservation.
As a TA, we have been told that only guests booking new reservations starting 5/15/19 will be able to take advantage of the new upgraded MB option... I think that seriously stinks!!!

As a TA, we have been told that only guests booking new reservations starting 5/15/19 will be able to take advantage of the new upgraded MB option... I think that seriously stinks!!!

Nope. Someone on Facebook said they booked a new reservation today and had only the regular options.

I think people put a lot of speculation out there, but Disney never actually said anything about when/who, etc.

Nope. Someone on Facebook said they booked a new reservation today and had only the regular options.

I think people put a lot of speculation out there, but Disney never actually said anything about when/who, etc.

That’s not surprising. It could go live later today, though, as I noticed some glitches to the TA site last night.

I called last week for a client traveling in July wanting to wait to personalize until the new MBs dropped and that’s when I was told the info I posted above. Seemed reliable but let’s be honest.... you can never really know.

That’s not surprising. It could go live later today, though, as I noticed some glitches to the TA site last night.

I called last week for a client traveling in July wanting to wait to personalize until the new MBs dropped and that’s when I was told the info I posted above. Seemed reliable but let’s be honest.... you can never really know.

Oh I have no doubt Disney will try to do something nice (allow upgrades), but then muck it up by only allowing it for new reservations, thus annoying everyone who already have reservations, but trips still far in the future!
:rotfl:

I live in Canada and always use Google Hangouts on my iPhone to call WDW or DLR for free. Quality of calls is very good.
This is also what I use. It makes me less reluctant to call and I've changed my reservation a dozen times as a result

If it is only available to new reservations, it will save me $50 I don't need to spend upgrading my family of 5. If Disney doesn't want my money, I guess I should thank them for saving me some money I fully intended to spend! :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!