Anyone receive any pins/unique threads for oct/nov 2018 yet

I did as well, but the rooms were already booked, as they "shared" the same room pool as the Magical Holidays promotion.

if you dont mind sharing what per cent was off port orleans and art of animation?

Mine said Port Orleans was 10% and AoA 15% on family suites. Rooms were pretty limited for my dates.

Copying text below:

From enchanting décor to creatively themed treats to exciting seasonal entertainment, get ready to jump into fall time fun at Walt Disney World Resort! With this offer, you can save up to 25% on rooms at select Disney Resort hotels for stays most Sunday through Thursday nights October 8 through November 8, 2018 and stays most nights November 11 through December 24, 2018.

This special offer is valid for the Disney Resort hotels listed below. Explore savings within each Resort Category in the chart below.
Select Disney Deluxe Villas
Save 25%: For stays most Sunday through Thursday nights 10/8/18 - 11/8/18 when you book through 10/7/18, and stays most nights 11/11/18 - 12/24/18 when you book through 12/24/18
  • Copper Creek Villas at Disney's Wilderness Lodge
  • Disney's Animal Kingdom Villas - Jambo House
  • Disney's Animal Kingdom Villas - Kidani Village
  • Disney’s Beach Club Villas
  • Disney's Boardwalk Villas
  • Disney's Old Key West Resort
  • Disney's Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa
Save 15%: For stays most Sunday through Thursday nights 10/8/18 - 11/8/18 when you book through 10/7/18, and stays most nights 11/11/18 - 12/24/18 when you book through 12/24/18
  • Boulder Ridge Villas at Disney's Wilderness Lodge
  • Disney's Polynesian Villas & Bungalows - Studios only
Select Disney Deluxe Resorts
Save 25%: For stays most Sunday through Thursday nights 10/8/18 - 11/8/18 when you book through 10/7/18, and stays most nights 11/11/18 - 12/24/18 when you book through 12/24/18
  • Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge
  • Disney's Beach Club Resort
  • Disney's BoardWalk Inn
  • Disney's Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
  • Disney's Yacht Club Resort
Save 15%: For stays most Sunday through Thursday nights 10/8/18 - 11/8/18 when you book through 10/7/18, and stays most nights 11/11/18 - 12/24/18 when you book through 12/24/18
  • Disney's Contemporary Resort
  • Disney's Polynesian Village Resort
  • Disney's Wilderness Lodge
Select Disney Moderate Resorts
Save 20%: For stays most Sunday through Thursday nights 10/8/18 - 11/8/18 when you book through 10/7/18, and stays most nights 11/11/18 - 12/24/18 when you book through 12/24/18
  • The Cabins at Disney's Fort Wilderness Resort
  • Disney's Caribbean Beach Resort
  • Disney's Coronado Springs Resort
Save 10%: For stays most Sunday through Thursday nights 10/8/18 - 11/8/18 when you book through 10/7/18, and stays most nights 11/11/18 - 12/24/18 when you book through 12/24/18
  • Disney's Port Orleans Resort - French Quarter
  • Disney's Port Orleans Resort - Riverside
Select Disney Value Resorts
  • Disney's All-Star Movies Resort
  • Disney's All-Star Music Resort
  • Disney's All-Star Sports Resort
  • Disney's Pop Century Resort
  • Disney's Art of Animation Resort - Family Suites Only

My mom did. It was for our dates too! We called to use it and the cm said someone already used it. Someone we don't even know. My mom is from Vegas and the cm told us someone in Springfield Louisiana used it. Very strange and upsetting.

My mom did. It was for our dates too! We called to use it and the cm said someone already used it. Someone we don't even know. My mom is from Vegas and the cm told us someone in Springfield Louisiana used it. Very strange and upsetting.

I would call and ask for a higher up as pin codes are unique to the individual and their immediate family (most codes come in my wife's name but since she is on the reservation, it can be applied, etc), I could not use my friend's code. They should in turn either cancel the code's use and allow you to use it, or just override the system and allow you to use the discount.

I would call and ask for a higher up as pin codes are unique to the individual and their immediate family (most codes come in my wife's name but since she is on the reservation, it can be applied, etc), I could not use my friend's code. They should in turn either cancel the code's use and allow you to use it, or just override the system and allow you to use the discount.
I will definitely see if she wants to do that. We were on hold with disney for an hour while they tried to figure out what was going on. The CM said it had something to do with how they take surveys in the parks. Made no sense.
Mom kind of just said "ok whatever". She was over it at that point.
There was also a 30% off deluxe one or two bedroom villa promotion attached to that pin as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter