Anyone play toontown?

natale1980

"When it comes to havoc, nobody wreaks like me!"..
I've been playing off and on since day one.
Anyone still play?

Well I can't say we've played since day one, but have since very early on in the game. We started playing in April, 2003, which I think was soon after beta testing was completed. It was before cattlelogs, toon houses, doodles, fishing, gardening, or any of the cog hq's came online. Our first toon was a chubby little mouse named Peanut Giggleface, hence my title here - LOL. After finishing with that toon, I gave it to my daughter and she's played that character ever since. I finally decided to pull the plug though. The kids don't play it anymore and after moving out to the country, our internet connection doesn't support it. It sure was fun while it lasted.

I did the beta testing and still have my first toon. :)
I've played off and on, but Disney has been collecting my money every money. :eek:
The only reason I keep my account is I am grandfathered in at $5.95 a month and don't want to give that up.
I started playing again this week and was wondering if there were any Disers out there to play with.

-nat

We play Toontown alot at our house. I started in 2003. We each have our own toon & there's one more new toon left to make when my youngest is old enough to start.
My struggle is beating the ceo. I haven't been able to do it yet & it's frustrating.

My Wife, Myself and kids have been playing it for years and years now. My wife is maxed in all of the cog suits and only needs 1 more fish and then she is fully done.

Oh, yes! Can you say "addicted?" Well, I can, except in Speedchat Plus.
Nemofans, try going with the Cold Callers Guild. ;)

Welcome!! It looks like a ToonTown Reunion! :)

Anyone interested in starting a "new" DIS players list? I have a feeling the current sticky is a bit outdated. ;)

Lori

So I googled the Cold Callers Guild & OMG! I didn't know this existed. Wow, this will help alot. THANKS so much!

You're welcome! My toons would be nowhere without the CCG, so I'm happy to recommend them.

It's really sad because my toon is older then my son but I only have 107 laugh points. :rolleyes1 I think I went a year at the most where I was paying Disney, but not plalying. ooops!
I'm so glad that their are disers playing!!
I really need some toon friends I can talk too. I'll google the CCG in a second.
What time do you guys play?

-nat

I have been having trouble getting connected lately. I sometimes play during my little ones nap time mid day if I can get connected.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter