Anyone own a Caita?

2China2009

Mouseketeer
I am looking into getting a new Casita or egg as they call it. Does anyone have one that camps at FW? Any suggestions on when a good time of the year to come? I would need full hook us as I am not a boon docker.

Ever since Nest was bought by Airstream I thought the new Nest fiberglass trailers were beautiful.

The 2020 Nest that allows you to keep the bed and still have a place to sit with a table inside is a nice floor plan.

Looked at the new fiberglass trailers at the Hershey RV show.437867437868

I am looking into getting a new Casita or egg as they call it. Does anyone have one that camps at FW? Any suggestions on when a good time of the year to come? I would need full hook us as I am not a boon docker.

2China2009,

I don't recall hearing of anyone on here who camps in the small fiberglass trailers like a Casita.

When is a good time to come is a matter of personal preference.

Low rates? (late Jan early Feb/September)
Decorations? (Halloween or Christmas)
Nice temps? (Spring/Fall)
Event times? (Food & Wine or Flower & Garden at Epcot, RunDisney races)

All hookups mean you will want any site except the Tent sites (which have no sewer hookup). Otherwise rates are driven by demand, weekend/weekday, proximity to certain things, and size of site (or combos thereof).

Weekends in fall/spring and holidays (Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas/NY) book up well in advance and spring break for school/families and Easter time (which moves on the calendar annually) are also in much demand (and therefore higher priced). You can book up to a 30 day stay up to 500 days in advance of your arrival day.

Right now you can book online into 2020 at the 500 day range or you can call. If your 500 day window puts you into 2021 then you HAVE to call and they will book you a spot at 2020 rates and then roll your reservation to 2021 rates once they come out.

Bama Ed

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!