Anyone out there have the Showtime Rotisserie?

BeautyLLM

<font color=blue>Beauty'ful!<br><font color=magent
This is the one in the TV infomercial...the Ronco showtime Rotisserie...set it and forget it!

My Mom just gave me hers...she decided it was too much bother to keep it clean, I think she used it twice! Anyway, I am looking for cooking guidelines. It comes with a video which is painfully boring, but no printed instructions. Have any of you used one? Do you like it? I would just like some idea of how long to cook things...roast chicken, roast pork, prime rib etc....

Thaks!

Leslie

Hi! I have one - we love cooking chicken wings in it. There is a cookbook which I got from the QVC network (www.qvc.com). Just go to the site and search on Ron Popeil. It will give you different options for the cookbook - it probably could also be purchased at Amazon, etc. The cookbook does have cooking times for a lot of different items. Enjoy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!