Anyone on the Feb. 6, 2005 Wonder?

treloarf

DIS Veteran
I haven't seen anything posted for 2/6 - or maybe I missed it?
We have 2 kids = ds-12 & dd - 9 looking for friends.

Hello! We will be there. I am taking a dear friend that is retiring from the clergy as a treat for her retirement (and using my 50% off coupons from my Sept Magical trip). Can't believe we are the only two DISers but we shall see.

Looking forward to meeting up with you at some point during the cruise.

Gail

Hi - We'll be on the Feb. 6, 2005 cruise - It's our first .....Myself, DH and Son age 4 3/4..........I was wondering if anyone has heard whether they do a nything for Mardi Gras while aboard???? We just moved to the Gulf Coast, and schools and businesses close for Mardi Gras down here (That's why we're able to go).....Jill

Welcome nasmith! I can't answer your question but wanted to say welcome. I can't find anything in the Nassau site either regarding Mardi Gras either.

Hello all,

We (DH, DD (15), DD (15), DS (15), DD (10) and mother-in-law, her friend and sister-in-law (handicap)) are cruising the Feb. 6-10 Wonder also. I'm not sure about Mardi Gras (also the reason we are sailing, school will be closed for 3 days), but I do know it's Superbowl Sunday the day we set sail.

We will be there DH and DD she just turned 1. Just booked yesterday, Christmas present. Can't wait see you there. :boat:

Hi everyone :wave2:
We are sailing that day also. I too haven't found too many saying they are going on that particular date, however, I just called the dcl to see about adding another child to my room and they said the boat is at capacity!! We too take usually take Disney trips during Mardi Gras since the schools and all are closed here. But this is our first cruise. We are so excited!!! :Pinkbounc Please email me if u have a daughter 9 or 10 ....my young one would love to email pal before we leave and meet up.

:grouphug: Hugs All Around!!!

Hi- i'm guessing we're on the wonder too. We are doing the 3 day land and 4 day sea package and leave on the 6th for the sea part. Nasmith- my boys 3 3/4 and 5 1/4 will keep yours in good company! This is our first disney trip so I'm very excited! I can't believe all the info on these boards, it's almost overwhelming but what a great resource.

We're on the Feb. 6 Wonder cruise also--escaping Mardi Gras!

Just a question to cypress (and any other who have teens)--have your cruised before with teens? Yes, I'm an overprotective parent, BUT I'm trying my best to be "cool" ! I have a 14 year old ds and I'm just curious about the teen activities.

Also, my sister and her two dd's are traveling with us. The girls are 6 and 9. It would be great if they could meet some of the other kids their age on the cruise.

WE WILL BE ON THE "MARDI GRAS ESCAPE aka SUPER BOWL CRUISE". TRAVELLING WITH WIFE AND 2 DAUGHTERS AGES 9 AND 6 :Pinkbounc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter