Anyone not like MVMCP?

wdwnut2

Mouseketeer
Now that tickets are available for MVMCP (so much sooner than I expected!) I'm trying to decide if I should buy tickets. It would be just me and DH. We are really not (gasp!) parade people..hanging my head in shame... we would probably watch it, but it wouldn't be the highlight of the night. My thought was it would be great to see the fireworks, and I haven't been in MK at night since I was 11 years old, DH has never been there at night. I think this would be our only chance to do MK at night because of shorter park hours in early December, and I don't believe they have E-nights then (someone please correct me if I'm wrong). Do you think it is worth the ticket price to mainly ride the rides, see MK lit up at night and watch the fireworks? Has anyone ever done this and wished they hadn't spent the money on it?:confused:

I love MVMCP. That said I will try to help you.

1. Eride night is 3 hours. MVMCP is longer. I can not remember how much.

2. The rides for the most part are walk on. Most of us do the shows and the parades.

3. The CM's have on more festive ware. Mostly a scarf and wool hat.

I think it depends on what value yoyu put on the timee you have to do hat you want in the MK. Parade time especially the first one the route will be very crowded. Last year DW got ill and we only spent 3 hours there more or less. We did get the pic taken and saw a show. We left because she was ill. Did we get our money's worth. I would say yes and no. We got to see Mainstreet all done up and saw a show. Did we get to do what we wanted no. In your case I would ask myself is x number of hours worth x amount of money. I hhope this helps some.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter