Anyone need stroller starting Oct 27?

michelle06

DIS Veteran
Removing post as it may not be allowed. Sorry!
upload_2017-9-24_0-53-36-png.271863

Last edited:
We don't need it, but I just wanted to say this is an awesome way to share magic!!

any takers?

Suggestion...because we've done it before. Post it on Craigslist about 3 or 4 days before you go home. We did this exact same thing a few years ago. We actually looked on Orlando Craigslist before we got down there and found someone very close to WDW selling a stroller we could use for $50. We had it for 2+ weeks while we were there, it was great. A few days before we left, I posted it on Craigslist for $40 and within hours I had two or three responses. Sold it to another family vacationing...we met at the TTC, completed the exchange...easy peasy. My net cost for 2 weeks of a double wide jogging stroller...$10.

We have purchased an inexpensive but decent stroller for our trip in order to have it with us at night and and to save money over renting. Currently, it is new in box. We plan to open it when we get there and hope to find someone else who would like to share the expense by using a 1 week old stroller starting 10/27. Is anyone interested?

I might be interested! I have to speak to my daughter and I am at work all night. We fly in on the 26th and we were going to bring a jogging stroller for my granddaughter but it is a hassle. This looks so much lighter and easier to take on the busses etc. How much were you looking for?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter