Anyone like to share their "adult" itinerary?

marriedmarylander

DIS Veteran
Just wondering!

So far we have

Day 1 - MGM
Day 2 - Epcot
Day 3 - Blizzard Beach, MK (late EMH for rides)
Day 4 - Islands of Adventure (DH must)
Day 5 - Typhoon Lagoon, MK (see Spectro parade, Wishes)
Day 6 - Animal Kingdom (morning EMH)
Day 7 - DisneyQuest, Departure

I try to argue with DH to remove Islands of Adventure and do the Universal parks on another trip, but he won't budge :( I guess I wouldn't what to put in it's place though.

getting to US/IOA can be a problem - I though you could use the I-trolley - but the US/IOA is gone (again) from the route map.

so unless you are renting a car - I asked on the US/IOA board and was told even the route I picked would take hours....

Hope you have a fun time!!!

I am going in May and still haven't decided

arriving on Sat - before noon - so maybe Epcot (since AK opened early),

Sun - MK early - then Studios (evening)

Monday - Epcot early - then I sleep that afternoon - maybe PI that night

Tuesday - Studio early - then I rest - AK that night

Wednesday - AKL that morning - then MK that night

Thursday - Epcot that night

Friday - MK morning - PI that night

Saturday - AK morning - then leave!

if my schedule looks like the extra magic hours - it is for the most part!

hey if WDW is giving to us - might as well do this vacation around those hours!

this is my first year with AP is a while.... I have left over pluses for PI.

I don't know about a water park. If have the pluses but I hate to ride a bus when I am wet - and I am not taking my car for this trip....

I am staying at SSR or I won't attempt PI.

AKL = Animal Kingdom Lodge not the park?

Oh and yes, we plan to rent a car for one day for IOA/USF. I researched about the buses - that sounded like a nightmare and taking a shuttle bus cost more $$$.

Arriving CSR April 20 @ 6:30 am, will have breakfast at May Grill then off to MK as it is EMH, will have dinner at Crystal Palace.
Thurs April21: AK all day, dinner at Market Garden (CSR) then off to DQ for evening.
Fri Apr 22: MK early entry, dinner at Trail's End, will stay for Electric Light Water Parade
Sat Apr 23 AK early entry, stay most of day, off to MGM the to Whispering Canyon for Dinner at 8pm, go to DQ for evening afterwards
Sun April 24: Epcot in morning and afternoon, over to MGM for dinner at H&V 6pm then Fantasmic, this is MGM EMH night
Mon April 25, move to POP. MK in morning/afternoon. Over to epcot in evening, Cape May for dinner 8pm, will see Paul Revere & Raiders tonight, stay for Illuminations
Tues April 26 AK all day, over to Epcot in evening for The Buckinghams
Wed Apri 27 MK all day, this is EMH evening, dinner at CP 5:20pm
Thurws april 28 Epcot in morning, MGM in evening dinner at H&V 6pm, stay for Fantasmic
Fri April 29 airport to home.
Note: breakfasts at CSR will be all at Maya Grill, breakfast while at POP will be at POP. No character breakfasts this trip.
Lunch will be whenever, wherever other than at AK where I really like Flame Tree BBQ and the Meal Plus Certificates.
:cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

Itinerary for my annual quick solo trip:

(April 17-20: Visit relatives)

April 20: Check in at POP; head over to the monorail resorts to walk the beach and soak up some atmosphere; dinner at 'Ohana

April 21: Epcot all day (with possible swim/nap in afternoon); lunch at Restaurant Marrakesh; first time seeing Illuminations :bounce:

April 22: Animal Kingdom all day; dinner at Boma

April 23: Check out :( ; breakfast at Boatwright's if time

It's not fancy, certainly not commando, and I'm looking forward to every minute!

IMO, at least one day at a Universal park is worth the trip EVERY time. We have always driven from a WDW resort, but I think if I could spare the extra $ I'd take a towncar instead and maybe stay out later at Citywalk.

Almost forgot my itinerary:

Day 1 MK, nap, PI or Jellyrolls
Day 2 MGM, Epcot, MGM
Day 3 AK, Water Park
Day 4 Universal, Citywalk
Day 5 Epcot, PI or Jellyrolls
Day 6 Breakfast @ Boma, flight home :(

Days 7 and up are usually spent at MK in the mornings, then maybe touring the various resorts (and their bars) or hitting the water parks again.

Matt :earsboy:

We are going in May. We love Disney and try to go three times a year with our DVC. We always go to the parks but have the luxury of not all day.

Our itinerary:

Day 1 MK, nap,eat out, MK
Day 2 MGM nap, eat out,pool
Day 3 AK, nap, eat out, shopping
Day 4 SeaWorld-maybe if not, Epcot, nap, eat out, pool
Day 5 Epcot, nap, eat out??????
Day 6 Mk, home-cook in :sad2:

As you can tell we love to eat out and relax!!!!! because we are on VACATION at the best place!!!! :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

-Debbie

Go every year first week of December. Long weekend.

Day One Early MK- noon golf- Citricos :goodvibes

Day Two Early AK noon golf-California Grill :flower:

Day Three Early MGM- noon golf- Yachtsman Steakhouse :)

Day Four Early Golf- Late afetrnoon Epcot- Narcoosee's :banana:

Day Five - Golf- Fultons-Fly home :mad:

Arriving 11/27 - Epcot
11/28 - Animal Kingdom
11/29 - Epcot and MVMCP
11/30 - MGM
12/1 - Magic Kingdom
12/2 - Epcot/MGM
12/3 - plane doesn't leave till 6:35pm so whatever park we want to

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter