Anyone know why March and April are booked?

Carrieberry

<font color=9999CC>Has to post on the right thread
Was on Universal's website trying to book our trip. We wanted to go either in early March or late April, but they are saying there are no rooms available. Easter is March 31, but there are rooms available for the week starting April 1st, which I thought would be the busiest week being that it is right after Easter. I know rooms are able to be booked because there are rooms available in May as well. Is there some big convention in early March or something? Is this usally a packed time of year? Should we go in February instead? We wanted the weather to be nice enough to lay out at the pool and go to Wet n Wild also. What is the best time of year to go?

I booked for the week before Easter and couldn't get availability on the website either. Call the hotel directly and you'll find a room.

DanG

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter