Anyone know why it's so busy right now?

It was a 7 yesterday.

Which is pretty subjective and very dependent on how someone calculates their calendar (wait times vs actual crowds). I've been in the parks 30x (or more) a year since 2014. I'm going to give it a 5 ;)

Is there anyone there now that can report on crowds? We will be there in 16 so I’m curious

Which is pretty subjective and very dependent on how someone calculates their calendar (wait times vs actual crowds). I've been in the parks 30x (or more) a year since 2014. I'm going to give it a 5 ;)
TP does it by wait times which is my primary focus.

Is there anyone there now that can report on crowds? We will be there in 16 so I’m curious
I just got home yesterday. It felt crowded to me (as far as maneuvering strollers around, crowds around main areas, etc). I had fast passes and ADRs all planned out though so we got everything we wanted done plus more. We had a great time and the crowds didn’t impact our trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter