Anyone know when Blizzard Beach closes for rehab?

melk

DIS Veteran
We missed BB by one day our last trip and are wondering when it closes down this year. Thanks!

Great question, I would like to know also. Melk when were you there when you missed it by one day?:confused:

In 2003, Blizzard Beach was down for rehab from mid-November until around December 26. Also in 2003, WDW reversed the rehab schedule for the water parks. For years, Typhoon Lagoon was closed Nov - Dec and Blizzard Beach was closed from late December until Feb.

I my memory is correct, WDW was going to stay with the 2003 rehab schedule for 2004. It is rumored that TL will be getting new attractions during this year's rehab.

Melk: I found my World Update Newsletter from my 12/03 trip.

Blizzard Beach was closed for rehab from October 26 to December 13; reopened on December 14.

Last year we arrived the 26th, the last day BB was open for that season:( . We're hoping to make it this year!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter