Anyone know whats happening re: Molly Brown?

Morveryn

Mumketeer
I know there was a fire on the Molly Brown but does anyone know if the Mark Twain is running, or are they both out of commission?
I was looking for forward to having a trip on one of these as its something I never got to do at WDW. :confused3
I quite fancy myself as a Scarlet O'Hara style southern belle....a much shorter & more tattooed version but hey, we can't have it all. :rotfl:

Morveryn, there has been some news posted on www.dlp-guidebook.de reference Molly Brown. It seems the damage is quite bad and she is stuck on the rails, hence they can not get the Mark Twain on to the tracks. I really missed my ride when I was there a couple of weeks ago.

It's so sad about the Molly Brown. :( I was also really hoping to go for a trip on her, although I've been once before.

I really hope the Studio Tram Tour re-opens when it should as well!

Hi Bonnie, the Tram Tour is due to re-open on the 4th June, according to the signs posted on the entrance to the Studios Park. So you should be in luck!

The riverboats are still ouut of action at time of writing , we left yesterday.
Also there is hoarding up around the lake at the side facing PM where work is being done.

Studio Tram tour Not running still 3rd June. :sad2:
Also POTC is closed until 10th June including the Restaraunt :sad2:

Berwyn

Just back today & both boats are stuck at the back of the lake. The Molly Brown has a large tarpaulin over the top of it. No work seems to being done at the moment.

One poor CM has the job of standing by the enterance to the boat dock explaining that the attraction is closed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter