Anyone know what the Disney Visa discount is for Riveria?

I googled it and it is "up to 40%", but no room types have any availability from March 1-8. It was very easy to check and I didn't need any credit card info to check the dates.

How did you find this discount??

I have the Disney debit card with Chase, which offers the same access to discounts as the CC, and I found an email kicking around with a link to the special offer page. Sadly same results as the PP, no availability for that week.

In the future though, if you go to the little site they have set up for showing the perks, there’s always a link there for any cardmember resort discounts. Not sure what the cc version is but I got to it from here: https://disneydebit.com/offers/disneys-riviera-resort-fy20/

I have the Disney debit card with Chase, which offers the same access to discounts as the CC, and I found an email kicking around with a link to the special offer page. Sadly same results as the PP, no availability for that week.

In the future though, if you go to the little site they have set up for showing the perks, there’s always a link there for any cardmember resort discounts. Not sure what the cc version is but I got to it from here: https://disneydebit.com/offers/disneys-riviera-resort-fy20/
There are a few discounts that never show up on that page. It's not often but at least one discount a year gets left off that page.
I too never get Chase emails. No idea why. I just watch here when that one discount comes out

There are a few discounts that never show up on that page. It's not often but at least one discount a year gets left off that page.
I too never get Chase emails. No idea why. I just watch here when that one discount comes out

They can be very hit or miss with sending the emails, I find. Sometimes I get them and sometimes I don’t.

Just got an offer in my email. Not exactly what I ever expected to see. Nothing about regular rooms, though.471252

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!