Anyone know the current California Grand Bounce Back Discount?

We are so excited for our first CA Grand experience and it is over Christmas! We have been doing so much research we are ready to book our next Disney trip. We would like to go to Aulani. Can anyone tell me if they allow the ounce back discounts at other hotels? I recall at WDW being offered a substantial discount. Back in the olden days that was how we went. It seems discounts are not lining up with our peak season travel needs with my sons High School breaks. (It is temporary.). We need the bounce back discount to be a percentage off not dining. Lol... Hoping for a good one by Christmas 2015. I bet their dates of use would be during off season or something, but wanted to ask if you could post what you find in your room... Aulani apparently has to be booked far in advance. (Sorry about the typos. It isn't letting me edit on my iPad.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter