Anyone know of deals for car rentals in orlando

We book our car rentals through Costco. They are usually the cheapest. Having said that, car rental prices seem ridiculously high right now (to me anyway).

On the transportation forum they usually have threads for a car rental watch for your travel month. They usually post codes when available.

We got a good deal booking through Chase Ultimate Rewards portal (only available to you if you have a Chase credit card that is a part of the Ultimate Rewards program though).

Check Mousesavers.com for a list of codes to try for different companies under their rental car info. Not sure where you are traveling, but also depends on where you are trying to rent from/return to - usually cheaper off airport if you have another ride like DME or Uber to resort/hotel, and can rent at another location like Car Care Center near MK, Swan or Dolphin, or a few hotels near DS - Mousesavers list these locations.

Whatever you book, keep checking back for price drops. As the rental gets closer, sometimes the rate will drop 3or 4 times, and I cancel and rebook every time! Of course, sometimes it gets higher also. (I use Costco too)

We use DH's company's discount, he works for a big corp. So you might want to check with your HR department to see if there are any perks. There are lots of perks on the HR website that we use. The rental car offer is on the 2 or 3 companies, so we just do the homework to get the best rate. We have found in some instance's that picking up your car at the airport is a lot more than from a regular office. So a lot of times I will check the local offices and get a quote, and then call the airline option and see if they will honor the local price, its been 50/50 so far... if they wont match we go with the local office that offers pick up at the hotel, then a ride to the airport after drop off.

In Vegas we rented a car ( SUV for 6 adults) for the day at one of the hotels, it was 59.99 for the day, but after the discount we got it for 39.99 unlimited miles.

Also calling and talking to a real person has had some luck in getting us a better rate. When you point and click is not always the most cost effective way to go, again 50/50

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter