Anyone know a free and good place to make a website?

Yes that is a good questions... I used Dothost.eu for a while.. but then it lost my information.. I liked it alot because all I had to do was copy over my HTML code from my webpage builder, then I was done... and I don't like free webs... and google wont help me since I have been looking for like three years now...
Anyone else try Dothost.eu (Its real good excpt the stupid part were they lost my information and stuff)
I want something just like it, if you have Ideas PM me :)

my friend made his own site, but then my Computer Teacher put a virus on it, supposably, so im not going to go check.

but he used angelfire.com

In school we had to use coolpage.com to make a page on non-communicable diseases

I like angel fire, but too many ad's... I don't like ad's because I am trying to make the site for my Non-Profit club (Leo's)... I won't mind one add, but I HATE POP UPS!! Anthing else?..

Hello, It's me again.. The most annoying person on earth....

I found a great hosting, 110mb.com NO ADS!!

And .. Does anyone understand that FTP stuffs?..
Because this is what I want to be able to do....

I have a Live stream on my website..
And I want to be able to put messages from people right under the Stream.. Like this:
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
|||||||||||||
|||||||||||||
|||Stream|||
|||||||||||||
|||||||||||||
---Ticker Tape with messages submitted by user---

Form filled out by user:
Name: jtiskool
Agreement: -Checked-
Submit - Clicked -
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
(I want the ticker tape to update automaticly to what the form says and look like this)

jtiskool: hello world!! ---- Bob: I see dead plants --- Jack: I LOVE DISNEY

I think you all understand what I'm going for.. anyone think they could help me with this?..

Thanks a bunch!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter