Anyone interested in trading a PIN BAG for PINS?

peoplemover

Mouseketeer
Hi everybody,

I need a new pin bag, one of the big ones from WDW, DCA, or DL (a Bill Nelson bag won't be big enough for what I need), but I do not have the money to purchase one at this time. I do have a lot of trader pins though that I would be willing to trade to equal the cost of one of these bags. If anyone would be interested in trading a new large official Disney bag to me for pins, please reply to this message and I'll e-mail you from some other e-mail address, I'll find one and do it, gosh darnit (my e-mail listed on the board has been down for close to 3 days...grrrrrrr to Excite.com Mail!!!!!)! Thanks so much for reading! :)

Hey there,

I found this on another thread, I had forgotten all about this...

Hi,

I was just at WDW (June 2) and they still had the $20.00 trading books. Also at MGM, the new trading book pack back was avaliable. It sold for $32.00. It's a little smaller than the $20.00 book, but the interior pages were higher quality and similar to the pages in the old book that sold for $50.00. This book also has two straps so you can carry it around, and has many side bags to put other items in. The castmember at the counter told me this new back-pack book was the one replacing the recalled $50.00 trading book which will no longer be sold.

Roy

So...I don't know about the "trading book back pack"...how many pins does it hold in comparison to the soft books, I wonder! :confused: I'll ask on the other thread where this post came from...I had forgotten all about the WDW pin bag issues. :(

Amy,

Try hotmail for your e-mail address........can't offer much in the way of the bag, I am strapped too.....good luck!

Thanks for the suggestion, Sharon, I went ahead and got a new e-mail addy! It's link in my sig and in the little button thingy at the bottom of my post, LOL. :) Hope this one works better!!!

I have a new large 2000 pin bag. (It was $50) It's the one from last year with the 2000 logo on it. Anyone want to trade?
Karen
:) :) :)

Hey Karen!

I have tried to e-mail you on the board, I hope it went through the billionth time I hit "Send"...LOL!!! I hope it got through at least once!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter