Anyone interested in a weekly Pod Squad chat?

MenashaCorp

<font color=darkorchid>I'll throw some rum in the
We all wait for Tuesday. We all wait for the magic email telling us that Pete has decided we may pick a numbered envelope with a chance to join Will's future MIL on the Podcast Cruise....

Could a weekly Pod Squad Chat be far behind?

Just firing a shot across the bow, as one of my senior partners is wont to say....

Some time after email Wednesday, I be thinkin'... Arrrrr... And just mayyybeee some of the Podcast Crew would lurk and surprise us with an appearance....now and again....

But why is the rum gone???

Boom.....

popcorn::

If it can be done, I'm in. The only other thing to do is read the Dis Boards or listen to one of those inferior Podcasts.

Dennis-

Unless you have a place outside the boards to have a chat, you have to wait until they get the chat function on these boards up and running...they're working on getting a proper chat server, but it's not in place yet.

We all wait for Tuesday. We all wait for the magic email telling us that Pete has decided we may pick a numbered envelope with a chance to join Will's future MIL on the Podcast Cruise....

Could a weekly Pod Squad Chat be far behind?

Just firing a shot across the bow, as one of my senior partners is wont to say....

Some time after email Wednesday, I be thinkin'... Arrrrr... And just mayyybeee some of the Podcast Crew would lurk and surprise us with an appearance....now and again....

But why is the rum gone???

Boom.....

popcorn::

"Oh chat's why LOL!"

The rum will ALWAYS be gone if we do chats :lmao:

I am game... could be fun

Someone get this going....NOW!!

I'll be waiting tomorrow for it to start!!

A bunch of us from the podcast cruise are waiting for the chat function to be up and running.

I would love to chat with y'all.
But the only problem is time.......

THe cruise chat was in the middle of the night for me and that is something i can do once but i'm getting older and older so i need my sleep:rotfl2:

So maybe it's an idea to keep in mind that their are some international chatters.....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter