Anyone Honeymooning/Getting Married Aug 19-Sept 3rd

supamaki

Drinkin' around the world!
It seems like there's a bunch of people here that are going to be in WDW the same time my wife (to be) and I will be there on our honeymoon. We should all get together and swap wedding stories over a few delicious cocktails one evening.
Any ideas??

We'll miss you by just a couple of weeks! We head down to WDW on the 13th, and leave on the cruise on the 15th. Have a fantastic honeymoon!!!

Hi!

I am getting married in WDW on August 24, 2001... and I will be in WDW from August 18 to August 30.

Are you by any chance also a DisneyDollarless member? There are some of us planning to meet on August 19, and again on August 26. But if you would like to get together for cocktails some evening, that would be great.

We are "Resort Hopping" during our stay in Disney, and will be at 4 different resorts (woohoo!! we love to stay at different resorts throughout our stay) for 3 night intervals (we got great special rates on all of them): Polynesian Resort, Animal Kingdom Lodge, Wilderness Lodge, and Coronado Springs.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter