Anyone Here Use Mozilla for E-mail?

BethR

<font color=red>On Thread Killer Patrol<br><font c
I do. And ever since I got my new computer with WinXP Pro, whenever I forward an e-mail or respond to an e-mail there is no arrow added to the e-mail to let me know that I have "done something" with that e-mail. The only way that I can tell for sure is to check my "Sent" folder.

I have looked at all of the options that I can find and I don't see anything that will give me those arrows.

Can anyone help? Or is this just something that I will have to live with. Or switch back to Outlook Express?

I know this is quite an old post, but I wanted to let you know I use Mozilla THunderbird and just checked out whether or not I get the arrows on the small icons next to emails in my inbox. I forwarded an email to my Yahoo account and indeed now I do have a small arrow next to that subject. Did you ever figure this out? Perhaps with the newer version (since March of 05) this has been fixed. Hope you're good to go.

My problem with Thunderbird is that I have trained and trained it to be able to recognize what is junk and what is not. It never assigns desired email as junk but often misses real junk as junk. One day I came home and Thunderbird had malfunctioned and I had to reinstall it - strangely enough my addresses were saved, but since that time, no matter what settings I choose for the junk mail identification, it still misses 2-3 junks a day. Any ideas?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter