Anyone having trouble with online dining reservations right now?

JenSop

DIS Veteran
Finally at my 180 days, and I can't book a thing. I know, I know, I could call in, but I hate that. I'm willing to wait an hour if it's a system-wide glitch right now. Anyone else having problems? (If it's just me, I'll reluctantly call...)

Thanks everyone! :)

"We were unable to check for available tables at this time. A problem occurred while looking for availability. Please try again later."

*cringes*

Seems to be hit or miss for me. Sometimes it works great, other times refreshing the entire page doesn't even help. ☹

Same problem again today 8/14 - and my Valentine's day reservation window opened today :(

Same here 8/16 2am eastern (11pm here in California). Won't let me make any reservations past 2/9/20. Should be able to book 2/12 + 10 days as I understand it. Will revisit in the morning.

EDIT: All fixed as of 3am Pacific, 6am Eastern. Maybe that's when the day shift comes in.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter