Anyone having problem

Goofysmate

<font color=red>Isn't fussed where she is, as long
When I reply to a thread I am not getting an email to say anyone has replied

Likewise.

Both DD and I had a recent update from Microsoft and since then no e-mails stating a reply.

I wasn't sure if it was us because we got a new computer yesterday.
We have check with Virgin media and they said our email was working fine, also checked with the help technical people were we got the computer from, and they said all was ok.
We are getting emails from everthing else but from here.
Thanks richard now i know it's not us.:thumbsup2 or something that we have done wrong:goodvibes

Hi Guys:goodvibes

Just going to pop this over to the Tech forum. I believe its an issue that the boards have had since the upgrade of the new servers, as looking on the tech forum, there are others with the same issues including myself.

I know the Webmasters are working hard to iron out any little bugs that are still remaining and Im sure the email notifications will be back soon.:goodvibes :goodvibes

I got the same problem too - thought it was just me and was worried !!

Thanks for explaining Sue :thumbsup2

I've been having the same problem. At first I thought it was something I might have done, but then I thought I hadn't done anything so it couldn't be me. :)

Hope it gets solved. Thanks for working on trying to correct this.

Happy New Year!

Same problem here, I didn't even get my "Happy Birthday from the Disboards" email today :sad2:

I'm curious, when it does start working again, are we going to get a bazillion emails all at once? or just notifications from the time it starts working?

Same problem here, I didn't even get my "Happy Birthday from the Disboards" email today :sad2:

I'm curious, when it does start working again, are we going to get a bazillion emails all at once? or just notifications from the time it starts working?

I have never had my Happy Birthday email just appear in my email. I have always had to go look for it on the boards.

I think we will only get the notifications from the time it starts working. This has happened before, and if I remember right, thats what happened.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter