• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Anyone having issues with FB Messenger all of a sudden?

lynxstch

I Love Figment
It won't send messages all of a sudden. Just has a spinning circle and says couldn't send. I can send a message that says 'test' to myself and it goes through on my computer but not on my phone.
Usually it shows my messages on the computer and my phone, but earlier, I sent one on the computer, and it didn't show up on my phone, and if I sent it on my phone it didn't show on the computer.
Just trying to find out if it's an issue on their end or on mine. TIA

I don't use Messenger much, but I did notice that Facebook in general isn't updating much today - I keep seeing the same handful of posts from friends all afternoon. So maybe something is down with their servers?

Must have been, it seems to be working now. They made a bunch of changes with messages, end to end encryption now and everything's been messed up since last Monday when it started. Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter