Anyone have the Sony Cybershot DSC-H1?

CandyM

Mouseketeer
Hi everyone! Just wondering if anyone has the Sony cybershot DSC-H1?
Do you like it? How is the quality of the picture?
If you have it, would you mind posting a few pictures from Disney that you have taken??
Thanks.
Candy

My neighbor has the DSC-H1 and took it on a disney cruise. Her pictures came out great. I am asking for a DSC-H1 for my birthday so I can take it to Disney in October. It's a great camera. I have an sony "ultra thin" camera right now and the quality is outstanding.

-Jill :earboy2:

Jilly16 said:
My neighbor has the DSC-H1 and took it on a disney cruise. Her pictures came out great. I am asking for a DSC-H1 for my birthday so I can take it to Disney in October. It's a great camera. I have an sony "ultra thin" camera right now and the quality is outstanding.

-Jill :earboy2:

Thanks, I was hoping to hear that!
Candy

When I recently purchased my new Canon S2 IS, it was between that and this Sony. I liked the larger LCD on the Sony, but I was so use to the swivel LCD on my older Nikon, and with the Canon having that feature, I was swayed to the Canon. The Sony sure looks like a great choice. Good wishes.

Dan Murphy said:
When I recently purchased my new Canon S2 IS, it was between that and this Sony. I liked the larger LCD on the Sony, but I was so use to the swivel LCD on my older Nikon, and with the Canon having that feature, I was swayed to the Canon. The Sony sure looks like a great choice. Good wishes.

Thanks.. I know it is so hard to decide what to get, but we have looked at the Sony and we really like it, also the stabilization thing on it would be great, I hear it works well.
So we are in no hurry to buy it, still looking for reviews. Would love to be able to see pictures someone has taken with the sony.
Thanks again.
Candy

I am trying to decide between the Canon S2 IS and the Sony H1 as well.

Right now its a toss up!

This was actually the camera I went in the store with intent to buy, but ended up with the Nikon D50 DSLR. Seems like a great camera and all of my other digital cameras have been Sony and they have been great. I don't think you could go wrong with this camera.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter