Anyone have the link to the CRV artists drawing?

jade1

I spend half my money on WDW, and waste the rest.
My BIL would like to see that picture that was reported on here. It was a ground level drawing that had CR in the background, not the flyover horseshoe one-although a good one of that would be nice as well. I thought it was on Mouseplanet but I dont see it there. TIA.

the picture instead of the drawing.

I know what you are talking about - but I looked for CRV and Cont the search didn't find it here.

I have these that I saved to my computer when I first saw them . . .

db_Contemp_DVC_Wing_art1.jpg

cvSide.jpg

cvAbove.jpg

I'm afraid I don't know the original source, though:guilty:

Yes that is it! Thanks so much.

I just can't decide whether or not I like it... I have to wonder what it will look like beside the tower, will it make that look small[er] and dated?

I just can't decide whether or not I like it... I have to wonder what it will look like beside the tower, will it make that look small[er] and dated?

That's just it ... they just don't mesh well other than that mini a-frame on the roof ... dunno ... usually these things look best in renderings ... I hope that's not the case here ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter