Anyone have some good, detailed Pixar Fest Guides?

gelatoni fan

DIS Veteran
Is there anything event exclusive or new since Pixar Fest started? What's the best new foods?

I know about the new fireworks, parade changes, Tomorrowland dance party and World of Color closure. What's the ride/FP strategy for DCA both with and without MaxPass now that Pixar Pier is here?

I see Monsters Inc, Incredibles and Up characters in the app. Anyone else event exclusive or new?

Anyone know if the Disney Snack Time and Tiki Room Anniversary buttons are still available? Any other new buttons or freebies?

Saw the 63rd anniversary march down Main Street on youtube and it looked awesome! I assume that was a one time thing and they'll just have the "regular" march down Main Street at 12:30 for the rest of the month? Are they performing in front of the train station every day at the end of the march or are they skipping that sometimes and walking directly to the parade exit?

Back in May I looked for the snack time button but no one had it. I did find a CM who collects buttons and he told me those were out for a ver limited time and only at a couple of places in DL.

The Tiki Room Anniversary buttons ran out before the day was over. A cast member was telling me that she got off work at 3 and went to get one and they were sold out. Made me happy that it was the first thing I did when I got to the parks that day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!