Anyone have pictures of the resorts decorated for Christmas??

Here are some from last year at AKL
47b2cc26b3127cce92dfeb40b7150000001410

47b2d735b3127cce9030755b65b20000000410

47b2cc26b3127cce92df16df765c0000001410

Thanks, Lillykat!

That's a very big tree there in the AKL lobby! Looks good. :D We'd like to try the AKL one day. So far DH & I have stayed at the Poly & the GF.

I see you are planning your wedding to be at the World! I think that's wonderful. We honeymooned there.

Thanks again,
Annemarie

Well we would LOVE to have our actually wedding there but a number of my DFH family will not travel so we will most likely go the day after our wedding and spend part of our honeymoon there! (If our families keep driving us insane we might just elope and have the WDW wedding WE want to have.) We were just debating whether to go - Right after the wedding and then do a cruise in August or do Disney in August and then immediately after our cruise. We are working around a very tight schedule (we want a 2 week honeymoon but due to his schedule -grad school year round- we are limited to his breaks of 2-3 weeks between semesters.)

Thanks for the link, Simonmunro! I'll be checking it out in a minute...

Lillycat, planning a wedding can be very stressful! So many details...It all has a way of working out. I think everyone gets stressed with planning a wedding. And then the day flies by! It was fun to talk to DH after the day was over and recap events, discussing what we remembered and liked the most.

We loved honeymooning at Disney World. I'm sure you will too. It's a fun way to begin married life. It's an exciting time!

Annemarie

Great Photos, Simonmunro!

I especially liked the pictures of the Osborne lights! I've never seen them. I bet they are great to see in person.

Annemarie

Originally posted by annemariec
I'd love to see them! Especially the GF.

Thanks,
Annemarie

http://laughingplace.com/Info-ID-WDW-Holiday2000.asp#Resorts I just found this page yesterday, and it's got some great pics on it!

Oh, I just loved viewing everyone's photos. Thanks for the links. It makes me want to vacation there over the holidays again (I did so last year). Jingle bells... Jingle bells... Jingle all the way... *Sigh*

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter