Anyone have pics of DD Marriott??

LoDivaLoca

<font color=deeppink>Tinkerbell <font color=teal>W
Dutton (poster here) brought up a good question...anyone stay there & have pics of the hotel, rooms?? I'm staying there next month & would be very interested in seeing what it "really" looks like. (I've seen their video on-line - just looking for pics from actual REAL people.) Thanks!!

:wave:

I went to wdwig.com and found some pictures of the room ,outside and pool area. If you look under Resort FAQ and scroll down to Marriott you'll see resort photo option, plus some great info, too!I think the hotel looks nice! Definately nicer than anything we stayed at. My DH and I went to a Luxury Inn in Charleston Sat. night and it was nice but we also noticed some mildew in tub area and dirt on walls, etc. that people sometime complain about on these posts on the DD hotels. I'm excited to be paying $29! Hope it helps!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter