anyone have old smallworlds account and want to sell thier things

hppv50

DIS Veteran
im just looking for the ppl that dont like or dont play smallworlds to see if you want to sell me your stuff on there send me a msg on game samariah vmk or on here thanks

im just looking for the ppl that dont like or dont play smallworlds to see if you want to sell me your stuff on there send me a msg on game samariah vmk or on here thanks

HI! I sent you a bunch of stuff and I also have 29K in tokens, if you want them. lmk I have palm trees, rocks, scrolls, plants and stuff if you want those, too. I no longer play and really have no interest in playing anymore, since it went pay-to-play for the better things.

Happy If I can remember my password I have a ton of old stuff you can have. I don't think I've been on in over a year

you guys are amazing i came home from work after finding out my grandfather is getting worse in the hospital and when i logged on had so many gifts i almost cried lol what a smile i got thanks so so much

you guys are amazing i came home from work after finding out my grandfather is getting worse in the hospital and when i logged on had so many gifts i almost cried lol what a smile i got thanks so so much

Sorry to hear about your grandfather. I'm glad you found a smile. :)
hugs!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter