Anyone have experience with Dolphin reservation error?

DisneyHomework

Mouseketeer
Hi there,
I booked a Grande Suite at the Dolphin months ago. Today I called to confirm details of my reservation and their system has a totally different room type. I’m on hold for a manager and have email and print out of my original reservation. This is awful- any experience or escalation recommendations?

Thank you!

What room type is in the system? When we booked a Grande Suite at the Swan, it was actually 3 rooms booked under 1 reservation number (the "suite" or living room/parlor area with 2 bedrooms attached). Perhaps they only saw one of the bedrooms on there? Was the manager able to help you? If you have an e-mail and print out of the original reservation, hopefully they can help you!

Yes this appears to be the issue. They claim to have offered me a grande deluxe suite with the king bed in the parlor which makes no sense and isn’t what I was sold. Waiting for manager to get out of meeting and call back. So frustrating!

Wait and let the manager try to deal with things, stuff happens. You've got your call in and they should be able to address your concerns, give them time. This may have been part of the merger between Marriott & SPG, I'm not sure. A few issues with reservations have popped up over on the Swan & Dolphin Resorts threads, but those have been points related.

Yes, was waiting to hear from the manager that’s just why I was asking had anyone else experienced this booking confusion. They have new systems (not to mention the major Marriott security breach), and looks like reservations prior to August didn’t all transfer over correctly. They have corrected.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter