anyone have a review of Haunted Hayride?

We did it on the 12th. Loved it! We had a festive group with us and I think that's what made it great.

The Headless Horseman wasn't there because he was making appearances elsewhere that night (MNSSHP). I don't know if he will be in any of them or not.

They did change it. It's Vineland, Mystery, Magic or Myth. But when I purchased the tickets, the CM made sure I knew that the Headless Horseman would not be there that night because of MNSSHP. The way she said it, sounded like an insinuation that he may show on nights not at MNSSHP. But I don't see where he would fit in with the story anyway so maybe not.

Sorry, since this was my first one, I can't compare. I can tell a little on the storyline:

WARNING SPOILER (a little):

After we were all loaded on the wagon, a CM puts a chest up front and hands someone a key for "safe keeping." (An older lady hid it in her bra...so naturally the whole wagon was rolling):rotfl:

We were told to deliver the chest to the Settlement and under no circumstances are we to give the key to anyone until we get there. Well, the bridge is out so we have to take a different route, through the Hollows of Vineland. To make a long story short, we meet ghosts along the way and ghost riders :thumbsup2 Listen to the driver, she will tell you some facts about Vineland.

After some intruders tried to take our chest, we finally made it to the Settlement. The chest was delivered and opened with the key (retrieved from the older lady's bra):lmao:

What was in the chest? Take the ride and find out ;)

This sounds really fun. Wish I was there. Doubt I'll ever get to experience it. Oct is just not a good time for us cos the kids' school examination is always around this time and there is no way we can go for a vacation during this period.

We'll be in Disney in December and I understand that they will have a sleigh ride in FW during that period. Does anyone know if it has a storyline like the Haunted Hayride and if it is any good? That will probably be my best alternative. Sighhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Could someone give me additional details on the sleigh ride in FW? Is it age appropriate for toddlers (2ish)?:mickeyjum

We went last sat night and had a great time on the ride.

I was picked to hold the key :thumbsup2 and was told not to hand it over till the driver said so :) .

But when the gost rider got on the wagon asking for the key to the box this little girl starts pointing to me :rotfl: :rotfl: .

Was a great time and would do it again.

Ron.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter