• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Anyone have a July I'wa for Aulani?

paulad

Mouseketeer
Hi,does anyone have a July I'wa? We are only 6 days away from a long-awaited trip to Hawaii and the Aulani :) I've made some dinner reservations but want to make sure to see the Starlight Hui so I need a recent I'wa so I can see what day of the week it is. Thanks!

I don't have a July copy, but just returned a week ago from our Aulani stay. The Starlit Hui was on Monday & Thursday evenings only. A CM told us that it doesn't deviate from those days of the week (at least so far?), because some of the performers in the show are also in shows at other venues.

It's a great show! In fact we actually enjoyed it more than the show at the luau we went to. Love the ukelele guys! They are amazing.

We checked in last Wednesday and they had it that night because Thursday was July 4 and they had a spectacular fireworks display that night. This week Starlit Hui is on Thursday as usual. I just checked my daily 'Iwa for today to be sure. HTH!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter