Anyone have a George Forman grill?

FergieTCat

I am serious. And don't call me Shirley.
Do you like it? I just bought one on sale at Amazon.com, and I'm hoping I didn't waste my money. I figure, at the very least, I can make hamburgers and boneless chicken cutlets.

Any secrets I should know?

Donna

machine is shut off......put wet paper towels inbetween to keep interior moist for easier cleaning........I love the chicken marinating......hot dogs......veggies are scrumpious....sliced mushrooms......sliced potatoes............try anything.....

Yes, I love mine, especially after the wet paper towel clean up tip. It sure makes it a lot easier.

Wish someone would share their favorite things to fix and how they are fixed on the George Foreman grill.

Love mine!! My kids love grilled chicken breast. We eat them whole (with side dishes) or cut them up and put in a salad.

My boys like hamburgers and are able to make their own. We often grill sausage (with a little bit of bar-b-que
sauce) to make sausage poorboys.

Have also grilled shrimp (for a salad). Vegetables (onions, potatoes, etc...) do very well also!!

I spray a little bit of Pam to make it easier to clean. I love the wet paper towel tip!

I got mine as a gift and it's the best appliance I have in the kitchen. Stuff cooks fast and I don't set off the smoke alarm anymore when I broil things.

I've cooked chicken, burgers, steaks, veggies, etc. in it so far. Tonight I'm trying sausages in it.

I'll have to try the paper towel idea.

I love mine too. The only problem is that the finish is beginning to bubble. The same thing is happening to my mother’s.

When I had my family home I was considered a great cook but now that I am single I have turned into a klutz in the kitchen. My George Forman has brought my cooking back to eatable again.

Cooking bacon on the Forman grill is extremly easy and is a lot less greasy. It never occured to me until I saw them grilling it on QVC and I said I have to try that. It was some of the best tasting bacon I have ever had.

Thanks everyone!!

My grill arrived and I can't wait to experiment this weekend. I think I'm going to even try grilling shrimp (drool!!). My supermarket sells pre-packaged shiskabob fixings and I'm going to try that too.

Donna

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!