Anyone have a diagram of the new bus depot at HS?

joxer1014

DIS Veteran
I know there is a thread with pics and stop numbers for the resorts but Im surprised no one has an overhead diagram with all the stop numbers to show how close or how far they are from the entrance. I would assume that Disney would have released something like that the day the depot opened. I already tried to google it and came up empty. If there is something like that on the boards I am sorry that I didn't find it.

Thanks

I suspect that this doesn't exist because the assignment of bus stops changes regularly.

I suspect that this doesn't exist because the assignment of bus stops changes regularly.

You know I read this all of the time, and I haven't found it to be true. Disney moves the bus stops on occasion, but it isn't as if they move them on a weekly or even monthly basis. Up until the recent refurb the stops at the Disney Studios had been set for quiet some time. As have the ones at Epcot and MK.

It's been open for five days. I would be shocked if anyone did post overhead pictures with stop numbers - least of all Disney.

I only asked because when the temporary depot opened there was a diagram released almost immediately after it opened and I thought that would be the case for the permanent one as well.

Thanks joelkfla! Great photo giving a good layout of the new bus zones.
Any idea about the parking lot shown in the upper left? Is the uber/lyft loading/dropoff here?
Handicap parking? or just regular parking. And is the tram drop-offs up there too?

Thanks joelkfla! Great photo giving a good layout of the new bus zones.
Any idea about the parking lot shown in the upper left? Is the uber/lyft loading/dropoff here?
Handicap parking? or just regular parking. And is the tram drop-offs up there too?
I want to give credit again. The photo is by @bioreconstruct, who posts aerial photos on Twitter every couple of weeks. I just added the labels.

The parking nearest the top, where the cars are perpendicular to the aisles, is handicapped. The parking below that, where the cars are at an angle, is the Preferred Parking.

The new tram dropoff is still under construction. The temporary location is off to the left, past the handicapped parking.

I don't know where Uber/Lyft is right now. It was further left beyond the tram, but at times it's also been at the top of the handicapped parking. Taxis and Minnie Vans pick up at the top of the handicap parking,

Thanks bioreconstruct for the photo and thanks joelkfla for the labels and information.
very much appreciated!
I am assuming the parking area will be completed by the time we visit in November. I can't wait to hear how this all works during the craziness when GE opens. Will require lots of planning with a healthy dose of flexibility. The apps will be invaluable for this.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!