Anyone have a BOG reservation on 8/25?

DrFacilier

DIS Veteran
I'm trying to figure out what is going on on 8/25. At this point there are several reports of BOG being closed 8/20-8/25. Right now there is no availability 8/19-8/25 but I've been stalking a BOG PPO since Wednesday and seen times like 9:05, 9:10 & 9:50 show up for 8/25. When I called today I was offered 10am but didn't take it. It didn't look like they had released dinners on 8/25 with the rest of the dinner drop earlier this morning either but I could be wrong.

What I'm trying to figure out is if anyone already has PPOs for that date. Or maybe they're just opening at 9 to give them a little extra time after the refurb. This is the last ADR I'm looking for and would love to know if I should throw in the towel or keep my hopes up. If people have already booked PPOs for that day and they're all taken I'm just going to wait and hope for an alert from TPs or Mouse Dining.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts