Anyone gotten an e-mail to book Typhoon Lagoon Moonlight Magic tomorrow?

tidefan

DIS Veteran
We haven't and we will be at the Poly on May 30th. When do the e-mails usually go out and do we need to have it to book?

I actually got the same reminder email twice today at 6:20 PM and 6:22 PM. Could be because I have 2 reservations using different membership numbers to cover 4 nights - 1 for June 9-11 and another for June 11-13. My BFF is traveling with me, and she also got the email. She has her own membership, but it is my points we are using.

I actually got the same reminder email twice today at 6:20 PM and 6:22 PM. Could be because I have 2 reservations using different membership numbers to cover 4 nights - 1 for June 9-11 and another for June 11-13. My BFF is traveling with me, and she also got the email. She has her own membership, but it is my points we are using.
Who did you get the e-mail from? We haven’t gotten anything. We are staying on points at PVB from 5/26-6/3...

Last edited:

Did it have instructions on how to book?

Who did you get the e-mail from? We haven’t gotten anything. We are staying on points at PVB from 5/26-6/3...

Came from Disney Vacation Club. Hopefully you were able to register! I had issues when using the computer but ended up making the reservation using my phone.

Came from Disney Vacation Club. Hopefully you were able to register! I had issues when using the computer but ended up making the reservation using my phone.
Yep, we got registered this morning for the May 30th one...

I didn't realize how fast it would sell out. I made a reservation this morning at OKW for June 11 at 10 and asked the DCV representative to make 3 reservations for the June 11 Typhoon Lagoon special event. She told me that they could only be reserved online. As I work construction and don't have ready access to the internet during the day, I went online about 7 tonight and found out the event had sold out. I'll make sure that I'm online at 8 AM on May 3 to make those 3 reservations.

I'm really disappointed, they are already out of spots for those with DVC hotel reservations?! I've been sick for 10 days, hacking up my lungs and coughing non-stop.

I finally get a chance to get to the computer and all the spots are gone.

I didn't realize how fast it would sell out. I made a reservation this morning at OKW for June 11 at 10 and asked the DCV representative to make 3 reservations for the June 11 Typhoon Lagoon special event. She told me that they could only be reserved online. As I work construction and don't have ready access to the internet during the day, I went online about 7 tonight and found out the event had sold out. I'll make sure that I'm online at 8 AM on May 3 to make those 3 reservations.

You wouldn't have qualified to make a reservation for the event anyways during the first registration period as you only made your resort reservation today.

Initial Registration Window
This initial registration window for this event is open to Members with existing Resort reservations—booked prior to Tuesday, April 17, 2018—at Walt Disney World Resort or at Disney's Vero Beach Resort.

I'm really disappointed, they are already out of spots for those with DVC hotel reservations?! I've been sick for 10 days, hacking up my lungs and coughing non-stop.

I finally get a chance to get to the computer and all the spots are gone.

Sorry That was the reason for my comment above. I was lucky enough to be off today otherwise I would not have been available at 9 am to try.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter